Fatma,It is a good blog.If you add the missing comments and be more informative you can improve it more.It is a very good DS. The drawing, music and the story are fine. I like your English too.Good podcast idea. I agree with you. Again your articulation is clear and I havent noticed serious pronunciation mistakes.I read your wiki entry too.Thanks
Thank you for your feedback. you are right I must add the comments for my project. I'll do it. I like your feedback.
Fatma,
ReplyDeleteIt is a good blog.
If you add the missing comments and be more informative you can improve it more.
It is a very good DS. The drawing, music and the story are fine. I like your English too.
Good podcast idea. I agree with you. Again your articulation is clear and I havent noticed serious pronunciation mistakes.
I read your wiki entry too.
Thanks
Thank you for your feedback. you are right I must add the comments for my project. I'll do it. I like your feedback.
Delete